Have you ever been in a situation when you were asked to build a feature without context on WHY it is needed?
Or, have you ever struggled to convince your product manager to plan that code refactoring but failed as it does not affect customers in an obvious way?
Do you want to work on cutting-edge technologies and innovations but feel stuck with the execution work and don’t have any exposure to the strategic product initiatives and roadmap?
Or maybe you are de-facto playing a PM role in a tech startup that does not have a product team yet, even in the formal software engineer role, and want to get to know how the product management process really works?
Finally, perhaps you are thinking about whether transitioning to a product manager role can be the next career challenge for you.
Hi, I’m Anna – Founder and Head of Product at Futureversity – an Edutech platform helping people advance their product management skills.
Before starting FutureVersity, I was a Product Director of a series B AI startup based in Singapore, where I relocated six years back to do an MBA program.
In my role, I built the product function from scratch and launched an alpha version of the no-code platform as a service for non-tech people to create AI applications with minimum effort and cost.
I’m also a Product Management mentor who helped over 20,000 (and counting!) students and mentees to move to Product Management from various backgrounds, including Software Engineering.
I’m inviting you to join me at my Product Management Crash Course for Developers.
Yes, the course is not a “must-have” for developers and software engineers, but it will give you an edge at work and empower you with the new skills critical to your growth in product-led tech organizations.
You will learn:
Why and How the product strategic decisions are made,
Get to know how to communicate better with the key decision makers in your organization, and
How to “sell” them on technical innovations.
And the best part is that learning and practicing product management is a fun thing to do!
The Crash Course includes:
- 5.5 hours of HD videos on product management with real-life up-to-date examples.
- 50+ methods, tools, and frameworks used in product management in 2023.
- A step-by-step “homework” for working on your own challenge (optional).
- Quizzes to check your learning progress.
- 100+ downloadable PDFs with lecture summaries and additional resources you can refer to so that you can quickly refresh the course content and further expand your knowledge.
- Learners community where you can connect with me and the other students of the course to ask questions, give and receive support, and get an extra hit of accountability.
- New course lessons and updates. As building a good product is all about continuous improvements, I will be adding new materials and resources to the course – to reflect your feedback, my new experience, and industry trends.
And yes, If you don’t like the course, you can get a refund within 30 days, of course! So just try it.
Upon explicit request, I’ll provide you with a signed certificate of completion from FutureVersity – an educational company I’m running to help people learn and practice product management (this is in addition to Udemy’s certificate).
You’ll find more details on how to get your certificate in the course.