Welcome to our detailed step-by-step guide on landscape photo editing on Skylum’s Udemy Channel.
Whether you’re a beginning photographer or have been in the field for some time, our course will come in handy! It’s full of editing insights, tips, and practice. On top of that, it will equip you with a great photo editing tool and show you how to make various landscape photo adjustments with its help.
Throughout the course, you will learn some fundamentals of landscape editing – from different types of landscape to the main mistakes you need to avoid while editing photos. You’ll also practice a lot, following the guidelines of our instructor and taking all the best practices. By the end of the course, you will not only learn how to make basic photo adjustments but also try using AI-powered, creative, and advanced editing tools to make your landscape photos stand out.
THE COURSE WILL FOCUS ON 4 KEY AREAS:
Basic landscape photo editing
This section is about making basic adjustments to your images with Luminar Neo, so we’ll guide you through the whole process – from setting it up to enhancing basic settings. Here you’ll also learn how to use special landscape editing tools to change images in a clear and easy way.
Editing with AI-powered tools
Those of you who want to keep up with the trends and make the best of cutting-edge technologies will particularly like this section since it describes the main AI tools of Luminar Neo and shows how they work in practice. Make sure you don’t miss it.
Developing artistic vision with creative tools
In this section, you will gain even more opportunities to express yourself with photos by using creative tools for editing your landscapes. You’ll also learn how to change the mood and the emotion of the photos, unleashing your creative potential.
Follow professional editing tips
Actually, here you’ll get more than just editing tips – they are all given by real professionals in the field and illustrated by examples. This section contains some practical editing lessons, including how to work with contrast, harmonize colors, and control the viewer’s eye.
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Vanelli — is a working sports and portrait photographer, educator, and author living in Florida. As an experienced educator, Vanelli has created videos for LinkedIn Learn, has written hundreds of articles, taught at major photography conferences and has developed many photography and digital workflow programs including Click for Kids. Currently, he is the Director of Education at Skylum Software, teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus, and creating tutorials for the Vanelli and Friends series.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN PHOTO EDITING FROM TOP PROFESSIONALS:
- We make world-renowned photo editing software since 2009 that helps elevate the creativity of photo artists. Since then, Skylum won many industry awards, and, what’s more important — the trust of thousands of customers.
- Skylum thrives for innovation, and has won industry awards, including Best Mac App of 2017, EISA Best Product 2019-2020, Outdoor Photographer Editors’ Picks, The LUCIE Technical Awards for Best Software Plugin 2019, TIPA World Awards for Best Imaging Software 2019.2020 Editor’s Choice by Macworld for Luminar 4.
- Luminar Neo is the latest AI photo editing software from Skylum. Editing photos in Luminar Neo has made photography post-processing easier than ever. In this course, we’ll show you how to use Luminar Neo and how to edit photos in Luminar Neo to achieve stunning results.
- Our instructors have years of experience not only in editing but also in teaching, and the syllabus of this course has been meticulously developed to be both easy to follow and comprehensive.
OUR PHOTO EDITING TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Theory: 2+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 20 minutes and are easy to follow
- Practice Materials: detailed step-by-step checklists, an archive of photos, and some practical lessons to make the course more interactive and valuable
- Lifetime access to the course and any future updates
- Students’ Support: If you have questions, we will be willing to answer
- Complete the course and receive an Udemy certificate
SHOULD YOU BE WORRIED?
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We hope you’ll enjoy mastering landscape photo editing with us!
Click the “Buy now” button to gain your first hands-on experience and turn your landscapes into masterpieces!