You want to learn Sales & Marketing, but it needs to be:
– Easy to understand
– Easy to apply
If this is true for you, then this course was made for you!
In this course, you will learn:
- The core teachings of successful business that all top-level businesses follow
- How to define the available markets through keyword research
- How to find business opportunities that fit your profile through niche analysis
- How to conduct a business-level and product-level competitor analysis to find your edge to success
- The core techniques to craft a successful brand
- The 6 influence principles to turn any visitor into a lifelong client
- Copywriting for maximum impact using the time-tested AIDA method
- How to design your web pages to convert viewers into buyers
- How to price your offer using top-class pricing psychology tips and tricks
And much more!
All of this in an easy to use, prefilled template so you can build your own strategies while learning!
“…When I first started looking for courses in sales and marketing on the web, I was surprised to see how you only have two options:
• Expensive, super-long “official” courses that go through dozens of academic, impractical theory books (and thousands of dollars!) or,
• Generic blog posts or YouTube videos giving the bare minimum and leading to a sales page for a shady e-book or consultation for services.
I remember thinking: “Why isn’t there just a simple, short course that teaches the practical, usable marketing and sales techniques for an affordable amount of money?“
Years later, as I’ve gained much experience in both sales and marketing through my work as an e-commerce manager for several companies, I realized that the situation is still the same!
This is why I created this course, to give you a simple yet practical approach to sales and marketing for your own online business.
Then join the course now while it’s free!”
– Martyn, The Modern Sellers Academy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
• Do I need any experience before starting this course?
– None at all! A simple knowledge of the online web (such as search engines like Google) is enough. Everything else will be explained.
• Will I need to buy anything else to follow the course?
Not at all! While we will explore some of the most popular tools for the job that have pricing plans, you do not require to spend a single extra cent to complete the course – or to be successful.
• Do I need to take notes?
The course includes a free pre-made template for you, which is the basis for the analyses explained within the course. You can follow this template as you go through the lectures to help you structure your work.