How to Build a ChatGPT Freelance Writing Side Hustle
Do you feel like…
- Life is too expensive.
- You’re drowning in debt.
- Your day job doesn’t pay you enough.
- You don’t have time, energy, or money to learn a new skill that can pay you more?
We’re all in the same boat right now. It feels like your financial ship is sinking.
This economy is unaffordable AND you’re not making enough money?
The 9-to-5 grind barely covers your bills, debt, and basic living expenses, leaving no room for vacation, enjoying your life, investing in your retirement, and building the life you really want.
So should I go back to school to get higher-paying skills?
Sinking $40-100k+ into a degree that may raise your salary by 20% sounds like a lose-lose situation.
“What about signing up for a coding bootcamp or certification course to learn a new skill?”
You’ll pay less money, but sink a lot of time and energy into a skill you may not even like.
Who’s got the money, time, or energy to spend on that?
Instead of sinking more time and money into something that you may not like and that might not pan out…
- Why not make money on a high-paying, high-demand skill you already have?
- With something you do on a daily basis at work.
- That every business on the planet needs, and few want to do.
I’m talking about writing.
ALL business, content, creativity, marketing, advertising, great ideas––you name it––online, starts with writing:
- Website pages? Writing.
- Video scripts for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram? Writing.
- Social media marketing? Writing.
- Email campaigns? Writing.
- Advertising campaigns? Writing.
- Lead facilitation and sales outreach? Writing.
- Customer service and client experience? Writing.
And in the era where cheap or free AI tools like ChatGPT can do most of the writing, research, and heavy-lifting for you, there’s never been a better time in history to make money on the side as a writer.
Here’s why writing in the era of ChatGPT and AI is the perfect side hustle for you:
- Freedom: To work from anywhere, at any time. If you have a laptop, internet connection, you’re in business.
- Flexibility: To write about a niche or topic you’re interested in or already an expert in. Or, learn-and-earn with your writing in a totally new space. Make your own hours, set your own schedule, and go for it!
- Low barrier to entry: You don’t even need a high school diploma to become a freelance writer. All you have to do is show that you can write––which you’ll learn how to do in this course.
- High demand: Every business on the planet needs writers.
- No experience. No problem: This course is designed for all levels of writing skills and experience. If the extent of your writing experience is daily work emails and text messages, you’ve already got the foundational skills you need to get started. You don’t have to be a “great” writer to make money writing. Did you know the written internet averages to only a 6th-7th grade reading level?
- ChatGPT and other unbelievable software: That will do 80% of the work for you. ChatGPT can write your client’s content, then software can edit, proofread it, and even help you optimize it for Google, sales, and more.
- Minimal time to launch your freelance writing business: This course will transform you from someone with zero writing experience to a seasoned writer in under 90 days (depending on the time you have available to take this course).
- Enjoyable: Get paid to learn about and write on any niche, topic, or industry you love. Your ChatGPT writing side hustle will start to feel like you’re getting paid to have fun.
“But won’t ChatGPT and AI writing software eventually take my job?”
I don’t think so.
You think businesses will write and create less because AI can write for them?
They’re going to invest more time, money, and effort into writing, marketing, and content creation. Because more writing = more visibility, more traffic, more engagement, and more sales.
ChatGPT and AI will create more jobs and income opportunities for writers.
Plus, you’ll be way ahead of the curve in knowing how to use ChatGPT and AI which will increase the market demand (and your rate) for your skills and writing.
“That’s great, but who the heck is the guy teaching this?”
My name is Jack, and I’ve spent over 12 years of my career writing online and working in virtually every aspect of digital marketing.
I’ve been writing content on the internet since I launched my first website back in 2009, and since then I’ve written for every possible industry, business, and niche you can imagine from lawyers and law firms to doctors, accountants, financial consultants, science blogs, local businesses, international brands, consumer products of all kinds, software, tech, personal finance, celebrities, authors, and way more.
Truthfully, I spent way too long working as an underpaid writer.
I actually undervalued my writing skills up until the last few years.
But when it finally started seeing how valuable my writing skills were, over the course of 6 months I went from getting 30/hour for my writing, to closing clients that paid me 150-200/hour for a single blog, article, or service page.
Bottom line: writing has been the single most powerful, versatile, and valuable skill I’ve honed throughout my career. It’s opened so many doors to new clients, enjoyable jobs, growing my income, freedom, and flexibility in my life. That and digital marketing skills (which you’ll learn in this course) have radically changed my career for the better.
So what are you getting in this course?
Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll be getting in this course. You’ll learn how to…
- Level-up your writing skills from beginner to market expert.
- Write content (and get ChatGPT to write content) and use SEO tools to get your content ranking on search engines.
- Use ChatGPT to write for you: everything from blogs and articles to work proposals, cold emails, and more.
- Choose and master writing in profitable niches.
- Create and publish a writing portfolio from scratch in 1-2 weeks.
- Network with other writers online.
- Build your personal brand and reputation as a writer so you can start getting inbound client leads from social media, job sites, freelance profiles, and more.
- Reach out to and close your first clients.
- Price your writing skills to maximize your revenue.
As a special “thank you” for taking this course, you’ll get hundreds of dollars worth of additional materials for making your ChatGPT freelance writing journey as easy, efficient, productive, and lucrative as possible, including:
- Ebook: 20 Highest Paying Jobs for Freelance Writers
- 200+ ChatGPT Prompts for Writing, Marketing, SEO, and More
- 100+ Clickable Headline Templates
- 11 Viral Blog Post Templates
- Target Freelance Writing Income Calculator and Goal Setting Sheet
Ready to Launch Your ChatGPT Freelance Writing Side Hustle?
Enroll now in “How to Make Money with ChatGPT: AI Freelance Writing” and witness the magic of ChatGPT transforming your writing game. Don’t miss this chance to live the writing dream!
Enroll Now and Set Your Freelance Writing Dreams in Motion!