In this course, we will discuss :
1. Meaning of Cyber Security
2. Some statistics related to Cyber Security
3. Importance of Cyber Security
4. Systems that can be affected by security breaches and attacks
5. Types of Cyber Security Threats/ Common cyber threats
6. Reasons for the commission of cybercrimes
7. Consequences of a cyber attack
8. Benefits of cybersecurity
9. Cyber safety tips.
10. Dangerous Cyber security myths
11. What To Do If Your Computer System Becomes “Infected”?
Cyber security is a broad-spectrum phrase. Cyber security means protecting internet-connected systems such as computers, servers, networks, smartphones, communication devices, and information stored therein from unauthorized access or malicious attacks. It is also known as information technology security or electronic information security.
Technology is progressing like never before but it is shocking to see that cybercrime has also advanced at a shocking rate. The leaders of organizations are worried about the privacy of their data. Hackers who have sound technical knowledge manage to steal the most confidential data. Working remotely is becoming a rapidly increasing trend. As a result, hence the topic of cyber security is very important.
It is a true fact that cyber-crimes will continue and hackers are becoming smarter and smarter. So, organizations should adopt more proactive and adaptive approaches to Cyber Security.
The Internet is a very useful tool. It has become important for work, education, personal entertainment, and staying connected with family and friends. Use it responsibly and take care to protect yourself and your data, and you will continue to find it a valuable resource.