Enhance your value in the workplace and gain a competitive advantage against your peers by equipping yourself with powerful Agile knowledge, values, and principles WITHOUT spending thousands of dollars on professional certification courses.
With the rise of new technologies and artificial intelligence, Agility has become a necessity for survival in the cutthroat business world.
Having the agile knowledge to tackle 21st century business problems will enable you to stand out from the crowd, enabling you to achieve career success, derive personal satisfaction, and gain recognition from your colleagues and bosses.
And no, Agility does not only apply to the IT industry. It applies to every single industry in the world. If your organization does not use agility, now is your chance to become the changemaker in your organization.
Whether you are in project management, product management, or the likes, there is absolutely no excuse to ignore agility in this day and age. If you snooze, you lose.
In this course, you will not only gain practical knowledge on Agility, but you will also be exposed to the three common agile frameworks that you can apply directly in your personal and professional life.
In this course, you will learn about:
- The Agile Methodology
- The Agile Mindset
- Benefits of Agility
- Ways to foster a productive Agile Mindset
- Key Takeaways from the “Skills in the New World of Work” report
- Job roles that will be in demand over the next 10 years
- The importance of Agility
- 4 Agile Values
- 12 Agile Principles
- 3 Laws of Agile
- Agile vs Traditional ways of working
- Exposure to Common Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming)
- The Heart of Agile (the absolute truth about agility)
- Barriers to Agile Adoption
- And much more…
I have spent thousands of dollars to attend numerous agile professional certification courses from Scrum Alliance, Scrum Org, and the International Consortium of Agile (IC-Agile). Case in point, I have scored a 100/100 for both Professional Scrum Master – 1 (PSM-1) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) exams.
I have compiled my key learnings on the core of agility in this course.
Therefore, you are acquiring agile knowledge for a small fraction of the price at a greater speed and efficiency, from an Agile Certified Professional.
By enrolling in this course, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of agility and its real-world applications
- Be taught by an Agile Certified Professional with over 10 agile professional certifications
- Gain a competitive advantage in the working world
- Apply the learnings from this course directly into your daily life
- Become more agile in both your professional and personal life
- Acquire a certificate of completion that can be shared on Linkedin
Enrolling in the course provides you with lifetime access to all course content, including future updates, lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to receive personalized 1-on-1 assistance for any queries or uncertainties that may arise.
What are you waiting for? Start your agile journey today before it’s too late!