C++ And Java Complete Crash Course 2022
This course will help you learn C++ basics and give you hands-on experience to create your own projects and work with computer memory. With its adaptability and fast rendering, you’ll find the C++ programming language used everywhere, from web browsers to game development and operating systems to science and machine learning tools.
This C++ Programming Course is designed to meet the industry benchmarks. This C++ programming course will give you extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in C++, Coding Styles and Design Patterns, Generic Programming and Standard Template Library.
The course examines common programming constructs as they are implemented in C++ including C++ 11. Topics include the use of C++ for memory management, file input/output (I/O), pointers, references, exceptions, and object-oriented programming. Basic data structures such as linked lists, stacks, and queues are covered in terms of their usage and implementation using C++.
Also, this course has been created to help you learn all the basics concepts that are the core of C++ Programing. This way, you will not only program in this language, but you will also understand the logic behind this programming language and will be able to create various applications in it on your own. Indeed, if you don’t have prior programming experience, the hardest part is understanding the programming logic and this course covers all the topics to help you succeed in C++ programming.
Subjects/topics you will learn through the course are
- C++ Overview
- Functions and variables
- Operator Overloading
- Initialization and Assignment
- Storage Management
- Why Learn Java?Java is a general-purpose, versatile and popular programming language. It’s great as a first language because it is concise and easy to read, and it is also a good language to have in any programmer’s stack as it can be used for everything from web development to software development and scientific applications.Take-Away Skills:This course is a great introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and the Java programming language. By the end, you’ll be comfortable programming in Core Java.This Course is the first of a series of courses that make up the Core Java Specialization. The Core Java Specialization, in turn, is part of a series of programming specializations and designed to provide the skill set necessary to be hired as an IT developer using Java in many corporate environments. This course includes hands-on practice and will give you a solid knowledge of the Java language. After completing this course, you will be able to identify Java’s benefits, program in basic Java syntax using Java data types, and incorporate branches and loops. The audience for this course: – Anyone interested in learning Java – Programmers – Technical Managers – Application DevelopersTopics Covered:Module-1: Java Fundamentals
- Basic Java Program
- Compile and run a Java program
- Understanding console output
- Java Variables and Data Types
- Java Operators
- Conditional statements
- Break and continue
- Single Dimensional array
- Double Dimensional array
- String Class
- String methods
See you Inside the course. Thank you