Note: The main difference in this course compared to others is that we have not confined ourselves to explaining simple techniques. Instead, we have conveyed the subject through challenging projects and specific tricks, which are the result of numerous experiences.
- Curious about Building Information Modeling (BIM) for structural design?
- Ever wondered how professionals create impressive steel and concrete structures using Revit?
- Looking to enhance your expertise in structural Bim modeling?
This comprehensive course is designed to take you from a beginner to an advanced level in utilizing Revit Structure for Steel and Concrete structures. Whether you’re new to Building Information Modeling (BIM) or looking to enhance your skills, this course covers everything you need to know.
You’ll gain hands-on experience with various examples of projects, witnessing the entire project delivery process to the client. From mastering walls, columns, beams, and floors to understanding intricate design details, this course equips you with the knowledge and skills to excel in creating robust structural designs using Revit.
- Master Structural Design and BIM Modeling Techniques
- Steel and Concrete Structure
- Structural Walls, Columns and Beams
- Apply Industry Standards for Steel Connection Design
- Reinforcement Modeling and Rebar Detailing
- Truss and Brace Families
- Dynamo for Revit Structure
- Structural Analysis
- Shop Drawings and Sheets
- U-Boot & Metal Deck and Waffle Structure Modeling
If you are currently a BIM modeler or planning to become one, it is essential not to limit yourself to any form. You should be able to manage any architectural design in the BIM process And in the end, you will be the hero of this training. Please watch this course and feel free to ask me any questions you have while watching it. Additionally, during the learning Autodesk Revit, ask me questions so that I can guide you.