Note: This course is full of real-world examples of creating Revit families in various projects.
- Do you find that certain types of families or components are particularly difficult to create in Revit?
- your families are flexible and can be easily modified to meet changing design requirements?
- Have you ever had to create a family from scratch for a particularly unique or complex design element?
In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to design and create families that are both precise and adaptable.
Starting with the basics of creating simple components, we’ll move on to more complex design elements like columns, beams, and even staircases. You’ll learn how to make your families parametric, so they can be easily modified to meet changing design requirements. We’ll also cover best practices for organizing your families, so you and your team can quickly and easily find the right component for your project.
- Family Editor Basics: Introduction to Family Editor interface and basic tools.
- Parametric Family Creation: Creating flexible models using parameters and formulas.
- Creating Nested Families: Techniques for creating families within other families, allowing for greater flexibility in modeling.
- control the visibility of different elements within a family to create more dynamic and flexible models.
- Placing families within a Revit project and understanding how to host them to other elements in the project.
- Many Examples of different types of Family
This is a comprehensive course that every professional BIM modeler needs. Everything is explained in detail with real-world examples. Enroll now and feel free to ask me any questions throughout the course.