Note: The main difference in this course compared to others is that we have not confined ourselves to explaining simple techniques. Instead, we have conveyed the subject through challenging projects and specific tricks, which are the result of numerous experiences.
- Ever wanted to create your own Dynamo scripts?
- Ready to conquer the world of parametric design and automation?
- Curious about Dynamo’s capabilities for solar analysis?
This course delves into advanced scripting techniques, practical utilization of packages, and the completion of various projects. Learn to harness the power of Code Blocks in Dynamo, master scripting from basic to advanced levels, and automate parametric design within Revit using Dynamo Scripts. Discover how to efficiently utilize Dynamo Packages for advanced applications, including sorting, renaming, and adding parameters to elements in Revit.
Dive into the world of automation as you explore Dynamo’s capabilities in placing annotations and conducting solar analyses for Revit models. Gain hands-on experience in creating complex parametric towers using Dynamo for Revit and leverage Dynamo Player to streamline script execution. Elevate your skills and expertise in Dynamo with this comprehensive course
- Introduction to Code Blocks in Dynamo
- Scripting in Dynamo: Basic to Advanced
- Automating Parametric Design in Revit with Dynamo Scripts
- Practical Use of Packages in Dynamo for Advanced Users
- Sorting and Renaming Elements in Revit with Dynamo
- Adding Parameters to Revit Elements with Dynamo
- Automating Annotation Placement with Dynamo in Revit
- Solar Analysis of Revit Models with Dynamo Scripts
- Modeling Complex Parametric Towers in Dynamo for Revit
- Using Dynamo Player for Efficient Script Execution in Revit
If you are currently a BIM modeler or planning to become one, it is essential not to limit yourself to any form. You should be able to manage any architectural design in the BIM process And in the end, you will be the hero of this training. Please watch this course and feel free to ask me any questions you have while watching it.