Those who desire to develop their skills in Excel should enroll in this course. You’ll pick up new techniques, hints, functions, and shortcuts that will boost your productivity and efficiency at work. This course was developed to show Excel users how to avoid typical spreadsheet pitfalls and unlock Excel’s full potential. We are confident that taking this course will help you gain the abilities you need because all the knowledge that is covered in it and that you will learn is exactly what we wish we had known when we first started using the Excel tool in a professional setting.
What You will Learn:
- Lookup/Reference functions
- Statistical functions
- Formula-based formatting
- Date & Time functions
- Logical operators
- Dynamic Array formulas
- Text functions
- Use advanced Excel shortcuts to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Create and use complex Excel formulas and functions to analyze data and automate tasks
- Build and use pivot tables and charts to visualize and analyze large datasets
- Use Excel macros and VBA to automate repetitive tasks and create custom functions
- You’ll also learn how to avoid common Excel pitfalls and maximize the power of Excel.
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch, allowing you to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Create your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources with XLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel
- Learn the advanced Excel skills that are in high demand in today’s job market
- Save time and be more productive in your job
- Automate tasks and streamline your workflow
- Create more impressive reports and presentations
- Become an Excel power user and stand out from the competition
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced Excel skills
- Anyone who wants to improve their Excel efficiency and productivity
- Anyone who wants to get a job that requires advanced Excel skills
- Anyone who wants to prepare for an Excel certification exam
If you’re looking for the course with all of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that you need to know to become an absolute Excel ninja, you’ve found it.