This advanced machine learning and deep learning course will cover the following topics:
- SBERT and BERT: These are pre-trained models that are used for natural language processing tasks such as sentence classification, named entity recognition, and question answering.
- Sentence Embedding and Similarity Measures: Techniques for representing sentences as numerical vectors, and methods for comparing the similarity between sentences.
- Clustering: Algorithms for grouping similar data points together, such as k-means and hierarchical clustering.
- Text Summarization: Techniques for automatically generating a concise summary of a longer text.
- Question Answering: Techniques for automatically answering questions based on a given text.
- Image Clustering: Algorithms for grouping similar images together.
- Image Search: Techniques for searching for images based on their content.
Throughout the course, students will work on hands-on projects that will help them apply the concepts they have learned to real-world problems. They will also get an opportunity to implement the latest state of the art techniques in the field to solve various NLP and CV problems.
By the end of this course, your confidence will boost in creating and analyzing the Image and Text Processing ML model in Python. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Text Data and Image Data modeling to create predictive models and solve real-world business problems.
How this course will help you?
This course will give you a very solid foundation in machine learning. You will be able to use the concepts of this course in other machine learning models. If you are a business manager or an executive or a student who wants to learn and excel in machine learning, this is the perfect course for you.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
I am a Ph.D. in Machine Learning and taught tens of thousands of students over the years through my classes at IIT and KGP Talkie YouTube channel. Few of my courses are part of Udemy’s top 5000 courses collection and curated for Udemy Business. I promise you will not regret it.