Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
TensorFlow is a popular open source machine learning library for developing and training machine learning models. TensorFlow is a comprehensive and flexible ecosystem that allows developer easily building and developing machine learning powered applications. Are you interested in starting a deep learning of TensorFlow? This TensorFlow 2.0: A Complete Guide on the Brand New TensorFlow course is right for you. The bestseller will teach how to master TensorFlow 2.0 in data science, artificial neural network, reinforcement learning, machine learning and more. This will be the most comprehensive and hands-on course focuses on all skills and techniques of TensorFlow.
What you will gain from this course:
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0 in data science
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0 in artificial neural networks
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0 in recurrent neural networks
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0 in Convolutional neural networks
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0 in machine learning
- Learn to work with reinforcement learning
- Learn to understand the difference between TensorFlow 1.x and TensorFlow 2.0
- Learn to utilize TensorFlow 2.0 to create a fashion API
- Learn to take the features of TensorFlow 2.0 to simplify the model development and maintenance process
- Learn to use TensorFlow 2.0 to build machine learning pipeline
- Learn to conduct data visualization and preprocess dataset through TensorFlow
- Learn to expand your deep learning stack skills
- … much more
Some details of the TensorFlow 2.0 course:
- Course name: TensorFlow 2.0: A Complete Guide on the Brand New TensorFlow
- Authors: Hadelin de Ponteves, Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team, Luka Anicin
- Rating: 4.5 (105 ratings)
- Popularity: 1,070 students enrolled
- Last updated: 7/2019
- Language: English
- Video: 13 hours of on-demand video
- Resources: 2 downloadable resources
- Lecture: 130 lectures
- Requirements: To take this course requires learners know some maths basics. And the Python basics are advantageous
- Targets: This course is designed for anyone who are interested in learning deeper into machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence using Tensorflow 2.0.
Refer to some relevant courses here:
- Deep Learning & Tensorflow: Neural Networks & AI In Python
- Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- Complete 2019 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
Whoever you are, deep learning engineers, Python developers, data scientists, businessmen or students, this course will be a superb boot camp if you want to master Tensorflow 2.0 from the ground up. So, is it the real time to learn to master Tensorflow 2.0? Take it at Udemy today.
Tips: Refer to an easy video guide on how to get the 95% off TensorFlow 2.0: A Complete Guide on the Brand New TensorFlow coupon.