Welcome to the Spark and Python course. Is it a right choice to learn to use Spark with Python? Will it be helpful for being proficient in the big data technology of Spark, including Spark Streaming, Machine Learning, Spark 2.0 DataFrames and more? This course will strip away the technology of using Spark to solve your big data problems in no time!
It’s the Real Time to Know How to Use Spark with Python
Udemy is one of the best sources for online learning. The website is stocked with over 55.000 multilingual courses instructed by skilled professionals with vast knowledge and experience in their respected fields. The syllabi and curriculums are chalked out for the extreme flexibility of the student as every course is student centric.
Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark course covers the hottest Spark technologies which include Spark SQL, Spark Streaming and also the advanced version of Gradient Boosted Trees. This course will build you the best to use Python and Spark for big data analysis which will strengthen your resume.
- Learn to use Spark and Python for analysing big data
- Learn the techniques to use Spark 2.0 DataFrame Syntax
- Learn to use Spark Gradient Boosted Trees
- Learn to use Spark MLlib for super Machine Learning Models
- Learn how to handle consultation projects based on real world condition
- Learn to set up Amazon Web Services EC2 for analysing big data
- Learn the use of AWS Elastic MapReduce Service
- Learn the ways to build spam filter with the use of Spark and Natural Language
- Learn to use Spark for Analysing real time tweets
This course requires a certain level of knowledge about the fundamental programming skills of any programming language, Python is the preferred one. You are required to have a free space of up to 20GB on your PC. A strong and uninterrupted internet connection is required for the Amazon Web Services.
The ‘Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark’ course offered at Udemy helps you learn one of the latest and widely used programming language Python along with the software Spark, for big data analysis. These two programming giants are bound to improve your technological skills in the field of analysing big data sets.
The course has been crafted to speed you up on Apache Spark which is one of the best technologies which is being used worldwide by the top technology giants like Facebook, Google, NASA, Netflix, Amazon, Airbnb and a lot more to crack the big data analysis.
- 10.5 hours of on-demand video tutorial
- Lifetime access
- 6 Articles
- 3 Supplemental articles
- Accessible on both TV and Mobile devices
- Certification of completion at the end of the course
- As Spark is way faster than Hadoop MapReduce, the advanced skill will increase your efficiency.
- The advanced framework of Spark 2.0 DataFrame will open up new job opportunities for you with the top technological skill.
- The course includes a crash course for Python to brush up your basics. The course then shifts to lessons on how to use MLlib for Machine Learning.
- There are mock projects which involve real life situations to improve your skills of application.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Anyone who has knowledge of programming language Python and is looking to learn the application on Big Data analysis.
- Anyone looking to learn Spark and is familiar with other programming languages, like Python.
The Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark course is very well organised to make you a genius in Spark and Python together. In case you’re not satisfied with the course, there is 30 days money back guarantee which you can avail at any given point of time.
Tips: Click to view a similar video guide on how to take advantage of Udemy coupon code to learn courses without spending much money.
Discover the top-selling Pyton course here:
- Zero to Deep Learning™ with Python and Keras
- The Python Bible™ | Complete Guide to Programming in Python
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
- The Complete Python Developer Course
- Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming