Are you looking for the best NLP course online? Do you want to be more confident in working with natural language processing programming language? All what you need is the Udemy best-selling NLP – Natural Language Processing with Python course. This course is created by the renowned instructor Jose Portilla who has over 857,387 students on Udemy. If you are not sure whether the course is right for you or not, try it and see in practice because Udemy offers 30-day money-back guarantee. Next, let’s see more about what you will learn from the best NLP online training.
The NLP course teaches you:
- The best NLP course will help you get started with all the Python text basics, you will learn how to work with text files and PDF files in Python.
- Next, the instructor will explain more about natural language processing basics, including the knowledge of spacy setup, tokenization, stemming, lemmatization, stop words, phrase matching, vocabulary, NLP basic assessment, and more you need to master.
- After that, you will get an brief introduction to section on POS and NER. In this section, you will learn what the named entity recognition is, how to visualize named entity recognition, and more about speech assessment.
- Along with that, the best-selling NLP course will give you about 13 lectures on text classification. This means that you will spend about2 hours on this part. In detail, you will know what the text classification and machine learning are, and how to work with classification metrics, confusion matrix, scikit, text-feature extraction, text classification, etc..
- Besides that, you will also learn about semantics and sentiment analysis.
- At last, the course will give you 9 lectures on topic modelling and 9 lectures on the knowledge of deep learning for natural language processing. Learn everything you need to build your own chat bot.
The NLP course requirement:
The NLP – Natural Language Processing with Python course is designed for anyone who want to know how to use NLP programming language, and the basics knowledge of understanding Python is assumed.
What the NLP course will give you:
The NLP – Natural Language Processing with Python course comes with 8.5 hours of video, 7 articles, 2 downloadable resources, and 67 lectures. It won’t spend you much time and allows you to learn at your own schedule.
Refer to some relevant courses here：
The Udemy NLP – Natural Language Processing with Python course is well regarded as the best-selling NLP course. Most of learners are very satisfied with what they have bought. If you have been always looking for learning the natural language processing but don’t know how to get the first step started, then don’t miss out the best Udemy NLP course here.
Time to learn? Don’t forget to redeem a valid Udemy NLP – Natural Language Processing with Python coupon for learning something new at the best price online.
Tips: How to get the 95% off Udemy coupon? Refer to an easy video guide as follows.