Learn this Microservices with Node JS and React course today, don’t miss out on the Udemy special offer to save BIG up to 95% off. The course is taught by the top-rated instructor named Stephen Grider, who has over 567.333 students on Udemy and an average 4.6 instructor rating. If you are interested in learning Microservices from the industry’s expert, this Microservices with Node JS and React course is for you.
Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
About Microservices Course
This Microservices with Node JS and React course is intended for teaching people all the knowledge they need to know about Microservices in Node JS and React programming languages. In this course, you’ll learn how to build a great E-commerce app through Microservices made with the high-demand programming skills like Node, React, Docker, Kubernetes and more. You will learn how to build and scale your own microservices successfully, you will learn how to develop a server-side rendered react app like a pro. Along with that, you will learn to overcome the hardest parts of microservices and be more effortless in working with microservices!
What you will learn:
This Microservices with Node JS and React course comes with 37 hours of on-demand video guide, 11 articles, 151 downloadable resources and 413 lectures. To accomplish this training, learners should have a strong willingness to get the most out of Microservices. Next, let’s see what you will learn from those lectures.
- 8 lectures introduce the fundamental ideas of Microservices
- 38 lectures teach everything you need to know about how to build a microservices app
- 7 lectures will teach you more about running services with Docker
- 37 lectures will teach you what orchestrating collections are and how to work with Kubernetes
- 12 lectures will teach you the architecture of a multi-service application
- 11 lectures will teach you how to leverage a cloud environment for better development
- 19 lectures will introduce more about the response normalization strategies
- 16 lectures will introduce the knowledge of database management and modelling you need to know.
- 26 lectures will introduce more about the authentication strategies and options
- 17 lectures will teach you how to test isolated microservices
- 35 lectures will trach how to integrate a server-side=rendered React app
- 9 lectures will help you master share and reuse code between services
- 25 lectures will teach how to set up server
- 21 lectures will teach you how to create NATS streaming server, how to publish events, how to solve issues and more
- 16 lectures will teach you how to connect to NATS in the node.js world
- 46 lectures will teach you the basics of Docker
- 70 lectures will teach you the basics of Typescript
If you are willing to master the Microservices technology, this Microservices with Node JS and React course will be a good boot camp. Do you want to learn this course now? Click on the below button to get a 95% off Udemy Microservices with Node JS and React coupon.
Refer to an easy video guide on how to get the Udemy coupon here.