Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
The Mastering RxSwift in iOS course will be a good try if you’re looking to learn the Reactive programming by using RxSwift Framework. Whether you’re complete new to the knowledge of RxSwift framework, this course will be a good start because it covers everything you need to know about the RxSwift framework. RxSwift is one of the most popular and most involved in the iOS ecosystem. Mastering the knowledge of RxSwift will give you more opportunities to be hired by your dream job. Furthermore, the Mastering RxSwift in iOS course doesn’t require any prior experience of using RxSwift framework, so anyone can join the course to become a high-paid developer.
Some details of the RxSwift course:
- Course name: Mastering RxSwift in iOS
- Mentor: Mohammad Azam
- Platform: Udemy
- Rating: 4.2 (79 ratings)
- Popularity: 334 students enrolled
- Language: English and closed English captions
- Update date: Last updated 3/2019
- Video: 7 hours of on-demand video
- Resources: 66 downloadable resource
- Lectures: 97 lectures
- Requirement: Know the basics of iOS app architecture and swift Language
- Target: Anyone who want to learn about reactive programming using RxSwift
What each lecture will teach you:
The Mastering RxSwift in iOS course covers 97 lectures, now let’s see what each lecture will give you.
- 7 lectures on an introduction to functional programming, RxSwift framework, CocoaPods, and exercise files
- 4 lectures on an introduction to what the observable is, and how to implement observables and subscriptions
- 6 lectures on an introduction to objectives, like publishing subjects, behavior subjects, and replaying subjects.
- 10 lectures on how to take full use of RxSwift to implement photo filter app
- 9 lectures on how to filter operators
- 10 lectures on the knowledge of to-do list app by using filter operations
- 4 lectures on how transform operators
- 9 lectures on how to utilize the transforming operators to build news apps
- 7 lectures on how to combine operators
- 14 lectures on the knowledge you need to know about the beginning RxCocoa
- 11 lectures on an introduction to MCV, MVVM architecture
- 2 lectures to sum up the course
At last, if you’re interested in learning the most talked RxSwift framework, don’t miss out on the real time to join the course at the best price.
Tips: Refer to an easy video guide on how to get the 95% off Mastering RxSwift in iOS coupon as follows.