Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
This iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course provides you with the knowledge of iOS 13, Xcode 11, and Swift 5.1 skills required to develop awesome iOS 13 apps. If you are interested in learning how to implement all the new iOS 13 features into your own apps, this is the course for you. You will learn all the relevant topics, including SwiftUI, dark mode, sign-in with apple, swift package manager, SF symbols ect. You will begin by learning the basics of Swift and Xcode. Then you will learn how to code dictionary app, how to master object-oriented programming with Swift, how to save data with CoreData. Finally, you will learn how to pick up all the features of iOS 13 and implement them into your own apps. Thus, are you willing to learn this iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course? You can get a BIG discount here.
Tips: Click on ‘Take This Course Now – 95% Off!’ button mentioned above to take this iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course for up to 95% off. The Udemy coupon will be applied to the total automatically.
Introduction to The iOS 13 Course
Do you want to master the latest cutting-edge features of iOS 13? Do you want to learn all things about SwiftUI, dark mode, swift package manager, Swift 5, Xcode 11, SF symbols, JSON/APIs and more in an all-in-one course? Do you want to be an advanced iOS 13 apps developer? The course will answer all that questions. It is created by the hot & new instructor named Nick Walter, who has an average 4.5 instructor rating on Udemy. Once joined, you will get 12 hours of on-demand video, 11 articles, 13 downloadable resources, and 94 lectures. Throughout, he will offer some hands-on practices to help you implement what you’ve learnt into reality. So, to get the most out of this course requires your a strong willing to finish learning it at your own schedule.
Details of each lecture:
- 1 lecture give you an introduction to the course
- 10 lectures teach the basics of Swift and Xcode
- 7 lectures introduce how to take Swift further
- 10 lectures explain why Sketch is important and how to code dictionary app
- 9 lectures tell you more about the object oriented programming
- 7 lectures is about the to-do list app
- 7 lectures teach how to save data using CoreData
- 10 lectures teach how to work with camera and save images to CoreData
- 8 lectures are all things about web, APIs, JSON
- 8 lectures teach how to upload your app to the App store
- 6 lectures tell you more about apps downloads with ASO
- 5 lectures introduce SwiftUI
- 5 lectures introduce the special features of iOS 13
- 1 lectures gives you a bonus
To be ready to go deep into this iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course, learners should have a Mac computer. No prior experience with developing iOS 13 apps required.
Some details of the iOS 13 course:
- Course name: iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5
- Course author: Nick Walter
- Rating & Students: As of 10/2019… an average rating is 4.6 (55 ratings) and 1,132 students enrolled
- Language: English
- Video: 12 hours of video
- Resources: 11 articles and 13 downloadable resources
- Lectures: 94 lectures
Refer to more iOS apps development courses here:
- The Complete iOS 13 Developer Course – and SwiftUI!
- iOS 12 & Xcode 10 – Complete Swift 4.2 & Objective-C Course
- iOS 12: Learn to Code & Build Real iOS Apps
- The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course – Build 28 Apps
- iOS 11 & Swift 4: The Complete Developer Course
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4
- iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional™
- iOS 10 & Swift 3: from Beginner to Paid Professional
In a word
The iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course will be a good start if you’re looking for a course to learn how to build great iOS 13 apps. This course will cover popular topics of iOS 13, and won’t spend you much time to finish it. If you are looking to a hand-son yet fun tutorial to learn iOS 13 features for building your own awesome apps, we recommend you take the iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 course on Udemy.
Tips: How to get the 95% off iOS 13 – How to Make Amazing iPhone Apps: Xcode 11 & Swift 5 coupon? Refer to a very simple video guide as followed.