Start learning Swift 4 and Kotlin, Become An Advanced Full Stack Mobile Developer
Udemy is one of the tops and most diverse online learning website with over 55,000 skilled courses in different languages stacked on them which are being taught by excellent professionals. The courses are completely student centric and focus on flexible video based learning.
The ‘Full Stack Mobile Developer course ( iOS 11, and Android O )‘ has been developed to help the beginners or web developers to learn the Firebase for developing complex mobile games as well as OOP applications which will increase the chances of bagging as job as a successful mobile developer.
- Develop the efficiency to apply for jobs as a Full Stack Mobile Developer jobs
- Learn the CoreML or Machine Learning
- Learn the use of Firebase on both Android and iOS platform
- Learn the techniques to build real applications on iOS and Android such as Facebook, Notes. Calculator, Twitter, Zoo app, Restaurant applications and much more
- Learn the ways of developing the best of online games, starting from tic-tac-toe to Pokémon
- Learn the process of using the new Firebase version which is available from Google
- Learn the process to work with SQLite database and core data
- Understand the fundamentals of Swift 4 and Kotlin
- Learn the fundamentals of OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
The course doesn’t require much; it is a completely beginner-friendly course which requires no prior understanding or experience of programming languages. A computer with any OS (Windows, Linux, and MacOS X) can be used. A strong internet connection is recommended.
Created by lets Coding, the ‘Full Stack Mobile Developer Course (iOS 11 and Android O)’ course is apt for anyone looking to become a Full Stack Mobile Developer using iOS11 and Android O using (Swift 4 and Kotlin) from the very basics. The course opens with briefing the fundamentals of programming and moves on to installing a developmental surrounding where you shall run your self-made application. As you understand the pattern of workflow, the logic, priorities and mathematical operations will be discussed.
This will familiarise you with the object-oriented programming concept which is essential for developing apps. The lessons will further talk about various type collections for efficient performance. Lessons also include the codes and techniques required to develop games starting from easy tic-tac-toe and moves onto complicated ones like Pokémon.
- 47.5 hours of on-demand video tutorial
- Lifetime access
- 3 Articles
- 31 Supplemental resources
- Accessible on both TV and mobile devices
- Certification of Completion at the end of the course
- The course talks about OOP which is very important in developing mobile applications and also consumer related application.
- The curriculum includes lessons on multi-processing and how to do it effectively.
- One can learn the ways to work with SQLite database and also the ways to add, format, update and delete records.
- The lessons include Firebase which is important to learn the processes of developing online games and social media applications
Who is the Target Audience?
- The course has been specifically designed for the beginners who are interested in learning the field of mobile application developing on Android and iOS platform.
- Anyone who wishes to apply for the post of Full stack mobile developer
Highly-recommended iOS 11 courses listed as:
- The Complete iOS 11 Developer – Create Real Apps in Swift 4
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4
- iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
- iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional™
- The Ultimate iOS 11 Course. Learn to Build Apps!
- Advance iOS 11 – To Go Even Further Beyond: Oil Lamp Bible
The course is the best one available in its niche market, and the price is very affordable which makes this course a great opportunity to learn or refresh the knowledge of Swift 4, Firebase and much more important programming technicalities. Click on below button to use the Full Stack Mobile Developer course ( iOS 11, and Android O ) coupon.