What are the algorithms of automating your own Cryptocurrency trading? What are the skills and techniques of using and manipulating open source code in Python? Or looking to master the algorithmic trading? Then what you need is all about the Udemy top-rated algorithmic trading course named Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python, which can give you all strategies you need to master to automate a Cryptocurrency trading.
About the Algorithmic Trading Course
The Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python course is created in a collaboration with Mohsen Hassan and Ilyass Tabiai, which is intended for helping anyone learn all things about automating a cryptocurrency trading. Once joined the course, you’ll get 8.5 hours of on-demand video, 1 article, and 49 lectures in total. In addition, the course is also provided with the certificate of completion.
What you will learn:
- Be bale to automate your own Cryptocurrency trading using Python programming
- Be qualified in optimizing strategies to discover the right parameters
- Be effortless while connecting with the Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Be more confident in running your optimized strategies in simulation for live
- Be good at communicating with the strategies using your phone
- Be expert in using freqtrade and working with the open source code
- Be able to utilize the strategies with paper money, real money
- … much more
What is the target:
To learn this Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python course requires students have a basic understanding of any programming language, and the basic knowledge of Cryptocurrency trading is assumed
Who are the targets?
This Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python course is designed for anyone who are interested in discover the effective skills and techniques to automate their own Cryptocurrency tradings.
What each lecture will give you:
The Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python course has 49 lectures in total, next let’s have a brief overview on what each lecture will give you.
- 3 lectures will give you a brief introduction to the course instructor, course content, and the end product
- 4 lectures will tell you about algorithm trading, including the automated trading benefits, pits and downfalls, and reasons why you should use open source programming
- 5 lectures about installations, like how to install virtual box, how to install Ubuntu, how to deploy the virtual machine, and the knowledge of Python packages
- 3 lectures will teach you more about virtual machine
- 9 lectures is all about the Python primer
- 2 lectures on how to install freqtrade
- 4 lectures on how to configure telegram, binance, bot, and run strategy in Sandbox
- 12 lectures tell you more about strategy implementation
- 2 lecture on the simple testing
- 3 lectures introduce to assignment
- 1 lecture to sum up the course
At the end of this Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python course, you’ll know how to automate your own Cryptocurrency trading successfully and effectively.
Tips: How to redeem the 95% off Algorithmic Trading: Backtest, Optimize & Automate in Python coupon? Refer to an easy video guide as follows.