Take This Course Now – 93% Off!
Looking to learn data structures and algorithms from scratch? Wondering how to master all basics of data structure from the beginning to intermediate level. Then this Data Structures & Algorithms ! course is your choice. This course is one of the bestsellers regarding the topic of Java algorithms. This Data Structures & Algorithms ! course is intended for helping students learn data structures and algorithm like an expert.
What you will learn:
- Go deep into the knowledge of data structures
- Get a better understanding of algorithms
- Learn more about algorithm run time analysis
- Acquire everything you need to know about the linked list
- Understand what graph is and why graphs
- Master the dynamic programming skills
- Know what binary tee is and why learn tree
- Master the types of binary tree and be able to work with binary tree effortlessly
- … much more
Who is this algorithms course for:
This Data Structures & Algorithms ! course is designed for computer science students and software professionals who want to get a depth learning of data structure and algorithm. Whether you’re a complete beginner or those ones who have a basic knowledge of Java, this course will teach all things about data structures and algorithm.
What each lecture will give you:
This Data Structures & Algorithms ! course includes 28.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 57 downloadable resources, and 239 lectures in total. Next, let’s see what each lecture will teach you.
- 5 lectures will tell you what data structure is, how data structure works and why most companies ask data structure
- 9 lectures on the introduction to recursion. You will know what recursion is, why learn recursion, and how to work with it effortlessly
- 7 lectures will introduce more knowledge about algorithm run time analysis
- 14 lectures will explain what and why array, types of array, code 1D array, code 2D array, and its practical uses
- 46 lectures regarding the knowledge of linked list, you will learn everything you need to know about linked list, like types of linked list, single linked list, creation of SLL, dry run, Algo, traversal, search node, time complexity of SLL, traverse CSLL, and much more
- 6 lectures on stack
- 11 lectures on queue
- 26 lectures focus on the knowledge of binary tree
- 6 lectures will teach you more about binary search tree
- 12 lectures on the knowledge of AVL tree
- 5 lectures on the knowledge of binary heap
- 5 lectures will tell you what and why of trie, and how to create, search, and delete a string in Trie
- 8 lectures will teach you more about the hashing.
- 12 lectures will tell you more about sorting
- 36 lectures will give you a concentrate training about the knowledge of graph
- 1 lecture is about magic framework
- 5 lectures is all about greedy algorithm
- 12 lectures will introduce fibonacci series, number factor, house thief, the longest common subsequence and palindromic subsequence, and more
- 13 lectures focus on the introduction to dynamic programmingAfter completing this Data Structures & Algorithms ! course, you’ll be more confident while working with data structures and algorithm.
Tips: Refer to a very simple video on how to get the 93% off Data Structures & Algorithms ! coupon.