Take This Course Now – 93% Off!
This AWS Lambda & Serverless Architecture Bootcamp (Build 5 Apps) course will teach you to master AWS Lambda and Serverless for the best possible serveless computing. You’ll learn the core concepts behind AWS Serverless architecture and all topics you need to know about AWS Lambda, API Gateway, AWS step functions, AWS SAM, serverless framework, AWS CI/CD tools, serverless architecture patterns, and more. Click on “Take This Course Now – 93% Off!” button to take this course at a very affordable price.
Introduction to The AWS Lambda and Serverless Course
This AWS Lambda & Serverless Architecture Bootcamp (Build 5 Apps) course is taught by Udemy instructor named Riyaz Sayyad, will teach everything you need to know to master the AWS Lambda and Serverless architecture. If you are looking to master the modern cloud skill of the serverless computing, then this course is a right place to get started. This course will explain all things you need to master in serverless computing.
Look at what you will learn:
- How to master AWS lambda
- How to master API gateway
- How to master DynamoDB
- How to master AWS step functions
- How to master serverless foundation
- How to celebrate serverless development
- How to use serverless framework
- How to use serverless application model
- How to learn more from the best serverless practices
- How to automate serverless deployment
- How to clearly understand the services of S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, and more
- How to utilize API gateway
- How to use Swagger
- How to build serverless REST API
- How to stream data processing
- How to create an IoT button app
- … much more
Course’s targets and requirements:
Who this is course for:
This AWS Lambda & Serverless Architecture Bootcamp (Build 5 Apps) course is designed for anyone who aim at mastering the AWS serverless architecture. Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced developer, this course will help hone your skills needed for being an AWS serverless expert.
What each lecture will teach you:
- 20 lectures help you get started with serverless computing on AWS
- 19 lectures help you know more about AWS Lambda
- 23 lectures help you learn more about Amazon API Gateway
- 25 lectures help you master everything you need to know about Amazon DynamoDB
- 31 lectures focus on a depth learning of Serverless, including AWS Lambda, API gateway, and DynamoDB
- 21 lectures will teach you all the fundamentals of AWS set functions, you will be able to work with step functions effortlessly
- 19 lectures will tell you what AWS SAM is and how to work with it like an expert
- 15 lectures will tell you how to take advantage of the serverless framework to accelerate serverless development
- 12 lectures tell you how to automate serverless deployment with AWS CI/CD
- 10 lectures will give you the best practices for AWS serverless architecture and serverless
- 1 lectures tell you how to use S3 and CloudFront
- 16 lectures will give you a demo project on how to add authentication and authorization for an app
- 11 lectures on how to integrate apps with serverless backend
- 11 lectures on how to utilize AWS Lambda to stream data process
- 14 lectures on how to build an Alexa skill
- 7 lectures on how to create an IoT button app
- 1 lecture to sum up the course
- 2 lectures will give you an optional learning of JSON and YAML
- 12 lectures will introduce to ES6+ and NodeJS
- 1 lecture is all about the bonus content
Discover more serverless courses:
- AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!
- AWS Serverless APIs & Apps – A Complete Introduction
In a word
At the end of the AWS Lambda & Serverless Architecture Bootcamp (Build 5 Apps) course, you can be more confident while working with any real-world serverless projects. SO, are you interested in taking this course for learning the world’s top-paying cloud skills? Enroll in the course today, you will pick up serverless skills and techniques through building 5 apps.
Tips: How to get the 93% off AWS Lambda & Serverless Architecture Bootcamp (Build 5 Apps) coupon? Refer to an easy video guide as followed.