With the popularization of Internet, becoming a cyber security specialist becomes a sought-after position facing us. Since the cyber criminals seem to be everywhere on the Internet, more advanced practical skills and techniques to deal with online security threats are required. This is the reason why increasingly people want to learn how to the very latest up-to-date and most effective methods to stop hackers, prevent from security attacks and become an expert in security.
Udemy is a great website for online learning and covers various fields of education. The professional courses in network and cyber security present here are the best. ‘The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!‘ is part of four installations of course in Cybersecurity and deals with many cyber threats and the models and provides hands-on experience to battle the cyber criminals. Let us know more about the course.
Some details of the best-selling cyber security course
- Instructor: Created by Nathan House
- Rating: As of 7/2017… 4.6 (4,087 ratings)
- Students: As of 7/2017… 27,314 students enrolled
- Price: $120 (before discount)
- Language: English and closed captions available
About The Complete Cyber Security Course
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course completely focuses on developing a multipurpose skill set to make you capable of dealing with various cyber threats which are inclusive of an advanced level of hackers, trackers, zero-day weaknesses, malware, cyber criminals and a lot more. This is a crash course to become a cyber security specialist; the course is beginner friendly and only requires a basic understanding of the different operating system, networks, etc.
The course in strategically planned and has sections explained in-depth which will teach you about the threats and landscape of cyber vulnerability with the use if threat modeling and danger assessments. The Dark Net and cyber criminal psychology are explored, and it covers the malware, zero days, phishing and more. The global hacking and tracking infrastructures are decoded, and the topics include NSA,C IA, GCHQ, FBI, MSS and the capabilities of other intelligence units. The operating system and privacy protection for almost all OS are included in Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux and MacOS.
Things to Learn in the Course
- Learn a very advanced skill set for practical use to deal with the online threats faced from the top level hackers, trackers, spying, malware and nasty surveillance
- Learn the up-to-date methods to tackle these cyber crimes and become a cyber security expert
- Learn about the threat landscape like Dark Nets, zero-day weakness, dark markets, malware, exploit kits, phishing and much more
- Learn to protect all the operating systems through patching and privacy settings
- Master encryption with the segment teaching that
- Understand the security threats and learn the security processes with both physical and virtual segregation and compartmentalisation; topics like sandboxes, virtual machines, Whonix, Qubes OS is covered
- Learn the techniques the secret hacking and tracking communications
Things Required for the Course
- A will to learn the matter
- A fundamental knowledge of using different operating systems and networks and obviously the internet
- Must know the process of downloading and installation of software
The Course Package Includes
- 11 hours of on-demand video
- Lifetime access
- 2 Articles
- 1 Supplemental resource
- 116 lectures
- Accessible on both TV and Mobile devices
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course
- There is a crash course for encryption; this talk about ways to bypass encryptions and ways to minimize the risk involved in the matter.
- The course is beginner friendly and requires a basic knowledge of networks, operating systems, and capabilities like installation of software, etc. The course teaches about defending your OS from social engineering threats, phishing, identity theft, cons, and scams.
- The course is beneficial as it covers many important topics such as virtual machines, application isolation, sandboxes, Qubes OS, Whonix and more.
Use Udemy coupon code to enroll the complete cyber security course
- Step 1: Click on Take This Course Now – 92% Off! button to get started.
- Step 2: This course will get you redirected to the course specific page on Udemy. See more information about course instructor, features, curriculums, video, lectures and much more.
- Step 3: Click Buy Now button to continue the next process. Then, the confirm purchase page shows on. It comes listed with the course name, price, discount, coupon code, and payment methods.
- Step 4: Select your preferred payment method Credit Card or Paypal to complete your purchase.
- Step 5: After the course’s enrollment, start your learn at anytime, anywhere.
Tips: Refer to a similar video guide on how use Udemy coupon code to learn the complete cyber security course at $10 only.
Other recommended cyber security courses:
- Learn Network Hacking From Scratch (WiFi & Wired)
- Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security! Coupon
- CCNA Security 2016 210-260 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant
The course is targeted at individuals why wish to become a security expert to protect the privacy and anonymity. The skill set has been efficiently built to minimize the threat that can be faced from hackers, trackers, Trojans, cyber criminals and a lot many online wrongdoers. This course creates job opportunities to be the security expert of any corporation or organization and more. The entire course covers so many crucial subjects at a very affordable price. Don’t miss to use The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! Coupon code have unparalleled price.