Do you want to know how to build a concurrent applications easily? Do you want to make full use of your Scala programming skills to develop a parallel and concurrent system? Or do you want to be a master in working with the powerful toolkit of Akka? Here is a right place to get all that questions figured out due to we get the Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala course for you. This course is the Udemy best-selling Akka course that can teach students everything they need to know to develop more powerful reactive, concurrent, fault-tolerant and distributed applications. Are you also interested in learning the best Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala course? Open the above button to grab a 90% off Udemy coupon for saving more money.
About The Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala Course
The Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala course is created by Udemy mentor named Daniel Ciocîrlan, who is a qualified software engineer and computer science teacher. In the course, you will learn all Akka essentials to create concurrent applications. What you need is all about the knowledge of Scala programming language. This Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala course is not designed for the complete beginners, which does require a solid foundation of the Scala language and general programming experience. So, you’d better know this point before learning the Akka course.
What You Will Learn From This Akka Course?
The Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala course has 12.5 hours of on-demand video and 36 lectures in total, this won’t spend people much time to know how to build a concurrent applications. After the completion of the Akka course, you will be qualified in working with Akka toolkit, like creating some concurrent applications, designing some fault-tolerant systems with Akka supervision, configuring Akka for more scenarios, designing complex distributed systems and more. Next, let’s see what you will get from each lecture.
- 2 lectures help you get started, know how to male the best out of the best-selling Akka course
- 4 lectures will give you a brief review of the Scala programming language and parallel programming
- 12 lectures focuses on introducing the knowledge of Akka actors, including the knowledge of actors, messages, behaviors, how to change actor behavior, how to login actor, and more.
- 5 lectures are about resting Akka actors, acquire the knowledge that you need to know about TestKit, TestProbes, timed assertions, intercepting logs, and synchronized testing.
- 4 lectures regarding the knowledge of fault tolerance, learn how to start, stop and watch actors, learn more about actor lifecycle and supervision
- 4 lectures focuses on learning Akka infrastructure, learn all your need to use schedulers, timers, routers, dispatchers, mailboxes and more.
- 4 lectures on Akka patterns, there are about 14 minutes on stashing messages, 34 minutes on the Ask pattern, and an option to know finite state machines.
- 1 lecture to give you a conclusion
In A Word
The course can help you step into the world of fast data, be qualified in utilizing your Scala programming and Akka techniques to develop concurrent applications. If you want to learn this course at the very affordable price, then we recommend you redeem a valid Udemy coupon here. And simply click on the below button to get started, the price can drop for as low as $9.99.
Tips: How to get the 90% off Rock the JVM! Akka Essentials with Scala coupon? Refer to an easy video as follows.