Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 course is launched on Udemy, which is designed by the renowned instructor for helping people learn and master the ASP NET MVC core 2.2 technology from beginners to the advanced. Any people who are looking for a good course to learn asp.net core 2.2 are the targets of the course. Next, let’s see some details of the Udemy highest-rated ASP.NET Core course.
Some details of the ASP.NET Core course:
The Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 course is a good start for people learning ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 from basics to advance. Refer to some details that you will learn from the course.
- At first, the course will give you some basic knowledge to help you understand some basic concepts and evolution of ASP.NET Core 2.2
- The course will help you build a solid foundation of building some small Razor applications suing entity framework
- The course will guide you to master all the advanced topics in ASP.NET Core 2.2 through buidling websites
- The course will tell you how to deploy your websites on Microsoft Azure and IIS
Some requirements of the ASP NET MVC core 2.2 course
The Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 course requires learners should have a certain level of C# programming skills. Besides that, visual studio 2017 and SQL server management studio are also required.
Who is the target audience?
The top-rated Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 course is a right start for anyone who are interested in learning more about ASP NET MVC core 2.2
What the ASP NET MVC core 2.2 course includes:
The course has 213 lectures, 16 hours of video guide and 5 resources. The instructor carefully designed each lecture to help people get a better understanding. Now, look at what each lecture will tell you.
- 6 lectures give you an introduction to the ASP NET MVC core 2.2 course
- 20 lectures help you know more about the fundamentals and security
- 27 lectures help you start with the 2 projects of book list razor and spice
- 20 lectures on the introduction of category, like how to add, create, edit, and delete category
- 18 lectures on the introduction of sub category. You will learn what the sub-category is and how to work with it effectively
- 15 lectures regarding the basics of MenuItem, like how to create and edit MenuItem
- 7 lectures tell you how to add and create coupon
- 10 lectures are all about landing page. You will learn more about the home view designing skills
- 12 lectures focus on the basics of users registration. Learn how to add, change, register, and authorize, modify register pages
- 9 lectures on building shopping cart, learn how to build a basic shopping cart model
- 22 lectures will tell you more about the knowledge of order, including order header model, order details model, order details cart view model, cart controller, time picker, time relation, summery validations, and much more
- 20 lectures about the introduction of manage order. The instructor will teach you more about order confirmation, order history, order details, paginginfo model, consume paging tag helper, and more
- 7 lectures regarding how to pick up order, including the basics of order pick up view, order pickup button, and order pickup completed
- 8 lectures on social logins
- 7 lectures on the knowledge you need to know about email
- 5 lectures on how to deploy
Time to learn? Don’t miss out on using the Udemy 95% off Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2 coupon to generate more savings.
Tips: Refer to an easy video guide on how to redeem and use a valid Udemy coupon as follows.