Take This Course Now – 90% Off!
The course “AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!” has been updated on Udemy, which has been regarded as one of the best-selling AWS courses. The course is taught by the AWS certified developer Stephane Maarek, who will give you 2.5 hours of on-demand video, 5 articles, and 37 lectures.
Wondering how to master the AWS Lambda and serverless framework? Wondering how to learn Lambda real world integrations with AWS? Here is just the right place to get started. The course just is the one that can help you better understand how AWS Lambda works and the serverless architecture.
What you will learn from the AWS Lambda course:
- The course will teach how to develop and deploy the AWS Lambda functions in a proper way
- The course will teach how to work with serverless framework properly
- The course will teach how to deploy a real world project
- The course will teach how to utilize the code to manage an entire deployment
- The course will teach how to write your own AWS Lambda functions
- The course will teach some real world examples, like S3, REST API, AWS automation, and more
The requirements to learn the AWS Lambda course:
- The course does require learners should have the basic level of Python knowledge, or NodeJS skills
- The course also requires learners should understand the basics of AWS cloud
- The learners should have the basics of command line
AWS lambda and the Serverless framework introduction
This AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning! course aims at teaching all things you need to know about AWS Lambda. If we look at the history, then there was not any community before the AWS, who took the responsibility of making the serverless transition easy. It was AWS who felt the need for this and started working in this regard and thus developed AWS powered services for almost every equipment and applications. Earlier, the serverless framework was known as JAWS. AWS Lambda has a very complex nature of building blocking and this is the reason that migration requires felicitation. Here are a few of the more features of this framework that will help you in understanding it.
In a serverless code, the serverless framework enforces the structure and with this, it provides a correct organization of all your lambda functions. This process is very effective and once it will be complete, you will get the benefit of all the important and best AWS services that are embedded in this framework.
With this process, one can get rid of the minor detailing like alliance, versions, variables, roles, stages, and other related things. Now, one must be aware of the long term benefit that he or she will have ultimately due to this process. After completion of this process, one can easily focus on the business, rather than focusing upon these small technical things.
If you are thinking that after all this, how will you manage the deployment process, then it is the time to stop thinking and smiling. This is because; the framework only will do the required operation and will take care of the deployment process.
As a whole, we can say that AWS lambda is built for the help of people working in the serverless community and it is very effective. As a software engineer, one can get a lot of benefits from this service.
Refer to the relevant AWS courses here:
- AWS CloudFormation Master Class
- AWS Application Integration Services
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate 2019
Do you want to learn the AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning! course now? Do you want to get the 90% off AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning! coupon? Refer to an easy video guide as follows.