This Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 – Functional) course will teach you more about Python 3, including the knowledge you want to know about variables, functions, functional programming, closures, decorators, modules and packages and more. This course is taught by Fred Baptiste, a 4.8 top-rated programming course focuses on the main aspects of Python 3. Therefore, if you’re looking to start a depth learning of Python 3, then this course is for you.
Take This Course Now – 89% Off!
Why Python 3?
Python is a well-known programming language which is used for general purpose and of high level. This programming language was first introduced in 1991. Python is widely used by programmers to write clear and logical codes for different small-scale projects and large-scale projects. There are many versions of this programming language where python 3 is highly used because of its features. This version of python has features and remedies of the previous version, which is python 2.
Python 3.0 was released in 2008 by a python to resolve the previous problems of python 2. Such organisations who were using python 2 for their projects, they are using python 3 because of much more facilities than python 2. Some of the problems were there with python 2 which was not assisting the programmers well, so python 3 was introduced.
Why we should use Python 3?
There are some of the reasons because of which we should use python 3, they are:
- Modern techniques like AL, machine learning and data science are supported by python 3.
- Getting support from a larger python developer community is easy.
- It is easier than any other version of python as the features of this version are easy and support the learner to acquire the things easily.
- Some of the attractive offers are there with this version like it gives powerful toolkit and libraries.
- This version can be mixed with any other language as it is mixable.
- Python 3 has released successive versions that have helped the programmers a lot like python 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc.
- The most prominent reason why people prefer python 3 is that after 2020, python 2 will disappear.
These are some of the prominent facts about python 3. All these facts are there which makes the programmer use python 3.
In a word, Python 3 is worth learning if you want to be an sought-after developer. Mastering Python 3 will make your work easier and more productive than ever could. Thus, learn Python 3 today and give this Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 – Functional) course a try.