Take This Course Now – 89% Off!
Tips: Click the following button to take the Electron course just in $11.99 or $10.99 for new users.
Introduction to The Electron Course
Targets and requirements:
What you will learn:
- 5 lectures tell you what Electron is and why learn it
- 6 lectures will teach you how to use Electron to build image shrink app
- 4 lectures will teach you how to work with the menu
- 7 lectures will introduce the basics you should know about interface, IPC communication, ImageMin and packaging
- 4 lectures will introduce how to build SysTop app
- 5 lectures will teach you the static system stats and renderer process
- 4 lectures will teach how to store local data
- 6 lectures will teach how to create a Tray icon, and how to wrap up
- 9 lectures will teach you how to build BugLogger app, how to set up React-electron boilerplate and the React UI.
- 9 lectures will teach you the main process, IPC and MongoDB
Introduction to Electron: Everything You Want to Know about This Open Source Framework
Electron is a free open source tool, created by GitHub. Before that it was impossible to create cross-platform desktop applications with web technologies. Mac used to offer frameworks like MacGap, which people used to create apps that were embedded a safari page. Electron has made it much easier now.
What is Electron?
What sort of apps you can write using electron?
You can build a variety of cross-platform applications by using electron. It allows you to develop normal apps with a window and a dock icon. You can write menu bar apps without dock icons. Command line utilities, daemons, all these kinds of apps are possible to create with the Electron framework.
You can check the official website to find all the applications created by using this framework. Thus, you will know better about what sort of applications you can write using the Electron framework. It will certainly provide you with more work opportunities if you are expert in writing web applications.