This Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course is made for anyone who’re interested in learning and how to build a successful e-commerce store by Angular and .Net Core technology. Take this course today, save BIG up to 86% off.
About The .Net Core and Angular Course
This Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course is taught by Neil Cummings, intended for teaching people how to use the knowledge of Angular, .Net Core and Stripe to create a proof of concept E-commerce store effortlessly. No matter whether you have experience with Angular or ASP.NET or not, the course will teach you from the ground up. The only thing you need to start this course is 3-6 months of prior coding experience.
Once enrolled in the Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course, you will get over 34 hours of on-demand video guide, 1 download resource, and 300 lectures in total. You will learn about the basics of .Net Core, C# generics, and Angular. You will learn what the specification pattern means, you will learn to know about repository and unit of work pattern. You’ll also learn about Angular lazy loading, Angular routing, Angular reactive forms，Angular validation and async validation, and more about Angular basics. Along with that, you will learn how to create a multi-step form wizard using Angular and be familiar with Angular re-usable form components.
To learn this Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course requires learner a willing to know how to use the basic knowledge of Angular and .Net Core to create an awesome e-commerce website like a pro. The course only requires some coding experience with coding. If you don’t know anything about coding, we recommend you learn to code at first.
Any programmers, developers, engineers, or beginners who are interested in learning how to develop an e-commerce website through the knowledge of .Net and Angular, or enhance their current skills level.
Acing this Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course won’t spend you much time, there are total 34 hours on-demand video. Next, let’s see what you will gain from each lecture as followed.
- 4 lectures provide you an introduction to the course.
- 15 lectures introduce the basics of API
- 12 lectures teach you the API architecture
- 16 lectures will teach more about API generic repository
- 10 lectures will tell how to handle with API errors
- 11 lectures explain how to add API paging, filtering, sorting, and searching functions
- 7 lectures will tell you how to set up Angular
- 10 lectures will teach you the basics of Angular
- 20 lectures will teach how to build the UI for your shop
- 9 lectures explain the knowledge of routing that you need to know
- 8 lectures teach how to handle errors
- 11 lectures teach how to build pazzazz
- 16 lectures teach how to build basket
- 18 lectures teach how to set up identity
- 7 lectures are about validation
- 21 lectures are all about identify
- 22 lectures are about orders
- 22 lectures are all about checkouts
- 4 lectures show you solution to order exercise
- 25 lectures are about how to taking payments
- 9 lectures tell you more about performance
- 13 lectures finally teach you how to publish
Discover more .Net Core courses here:
- ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
- Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
- Master ASP.NET Core MVC 2.0
- Master ASP.NET MVC Core 2.2
In a word
At the end of this Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular course, you’ll know how to create your own e-commerce website efficiently. If you are willing to advance your current skills of Angular or .Net Core techniques, or building an awesome website, don’t miss out on taking this course at its best price here, as low as $10.99 for new users.
Tips: You can click the below button to get the 95% off Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular coupon in no time.