Take This Course Now – 80% Off!
Welcome to the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461 course, which will teach all skills and techniques needed for succeeding in passing the Microsoft 70-461 exam and gain certification for MCSA or MCSE. This course created by Infinite Skills, includes 12.5 hours of on-demand video guide, 1 article, 1 downloadable resources, and 148 lectures. This course will be a good start if you are always looking to earn the MCSA: SQL Server certification from Microsoft. To learn this course doesn’t require any prior knowledge, all you need is a strong willingness to make the most out of it. Once enrolled in the course, the mentor will give you a very clear and easy-to-understand introduction to SQL server 2012 interface. You will learn how to set up SQL server 2012, how to conncet to SQL server, how to customize SSMS, how to utilize Diagrams, and how to use sample code files.
After this, you will have a good learning of triggers, different triggers types, XML, and how to optimize a query. At the final of this Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461 course, you will go through all the basics and techniques that are needed to ace the exam. So, after completing this course, you will know more about how to well prepare for the Microsoft SQL Server 70-461 exam.
Targets and requirements:
This Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461 course is made for helping anyone who are willing to gain the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification. No prior knowledge required. Although you are a complete beginner, the course also can help you gain the certification for MCSA or MCSE.
Some details of the course:
- Course name: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461
- Course author: Created by Infinite Skills
- Platform: Udemy
- Course rating: As of 8/2019… 4.5 (2,911 ratings)
- Course popularity: As of 8/2019… 14,456 students enrolled
- Language: English, Indonesian, Polish, Romanian, Thai
- Course includes: 12.5 hours of video, 24 articles, 1 resource, 1 article, and 148 lectures
- Course price: $9.99
original price $49.99
Look at what each lecture will teach you:
- 7 lectures offer an introduction to the Microsoft 70-461 exam course, databases basics, and Microsoft SQL certification
- 8 lectures help you set up SQL Server 2012 and how to install SQL books online
- 8 lectures introduce more about the SQL server 2012 interface. You will learn how to manage studio basics, how to connect to SQL server, how to customize and save diagrams, how to use the text and graphical tools, and a bit little more about the semicolon.
- 11 lectures are all about the knowledge of database objects and data. You will learn what objects are, what tables are, what data integrity is, what data types are, what primary keys are, what constraints are, and how to understand NULL, views, stored procedures, triggers, and synonyms.
- 7 lectures introduce to SQL query basics. In these lectures, you will learn 4 basic queries, good query structure, comments, and and how to think in SQL.
- 7 lectures are all about the basic select statement
- 17 lectures focus on introducing to the knowledge of advanced select statements
- 7 lectures introduce how to use joins
- 8 lectures tell how to modify data
- 5 lectures teach how to use subqueries
- 7 lectures are all about the advanced table utilization
- 21 lectures give you a concentrated training about the programmability. You will learn what a stored procedure is, input parameters, output parameters, case logic, function, GUIDs, and how to handle with errors
- 4 lectures introduce more about triggers
- 5 lectures teach you more about transaction in T-SQL
- 4 lectures teach how to use metadata, how to use catalog views, how to use information schema views, and how to use system stored procedures.
- 5 lectures introduce how to work with XML
- 6 lectures introduce how to optimize queries
- 3 lectures introduce how to take the Microsoft SQL Server 70-461 Exam
- The last 1 lecture to sum up the course
In a word, this Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461 course will be a good boot camp for those people who want to know everything about passing the Microsoft SQL Server 70-461 exam. If you’re one of those people, don’t miss out on joining the Udemy top-rated Microsoft course: here.
Tips: How to get the 80% off Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training Exam 70-461 coupon? Refer to an easy video guide as followed.