Looking to learn Apache Kafka 2.0 ecosystem? Looking to understand Kafka core concepts? Seeking to be able to build a real world Java producer? Looking for diving into BIG data architecture and work with Kafka like a professional? You an discover answers from the Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 course. This course will teach learners all things about Apache Kafka 2.0 ecosystem and big data technology. Learn this course today, get the best price using a valid Udemy coupon here.
Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
Tips: Click on “Take This Course Now – 95% Off!” button mentioned above to take this Apache Kafka course for up to 75% off.
About The Apache Kafka 2.0 Course
Apache Kafka has been the high-demand technology that has been used by world’s many BIG companies for handling real-time data feeds. If you want to master the BIG data technology, the knowledge of Apache Kafka 2.0 is very necessary, which will help you process streaming data with ease. Today, we recommend you take the Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 course, which is intended for people who aim at learning Kafka with ease.
Once joined the Apache Kafka course, you will get:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video
- 18 articles and 122 lectures
- Lifetime access to the course and all updated resources
- A good Q&A section, you can get responsive support from instructor
- Udemy certificate of completion
Upon completing the Apache Kafka course, you will:
- Completely understand the Apache Kafka 2.0 ecosystem architecture
- Deeply understand the core concepts of Kafka, including topics, partitions, brokers, replicas, producers, consumers and more
- Know how to take advantage of the native Kafka binaries to launch your own Kafka cluster
- Know how to work with Kafka CLI practically
- Be able to code producer using Java API
- Be able to code consumers using Java API
- Master the advanced APIs
- Feel more effortless while studying real world cases and big use cases
- Know how to take advantage of the advanced Kafka for administrators
- Master the advanced topic configurations
- … much more
Course’s requirements and targets:
To learn the Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 course requires learners know some basics of Java programming and the knowledge of Linux command line. A PC with 4GB of RAM, 5 GB of disk space required. This course is designed for developers, architects, and anyone who are interested in learning the full theory of how Apache Kafka works. Time to take the course? Don’t miss out on taking it at Udemy.
Some details of the Apache Kafka course:
- Course name: Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2
- Ranking: Bestseller
- Author: Created by Stephane Maarek
- Rating: As of 7/2019, 4.7 (8,956 ratings) and there have been 37,435 students enrolled
- Language: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Last updated: 7/2019
- Content: 7.5 hours of video, 18 articles, and 122 lectures
- Price: $11.99
original Price $39.99
In a word, the Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 course will be a good start if you’re looking to have a depth understanding of Apache Kafka 2.0 ecosystem. Take this course using a valid Udemy coupon here, you can generate BIG savings up to 75% off.
Tips: Refer to the simple video guide on how to get the 75% off Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v2 coupon as followed.