Take This Course Now – 95% Off!
This NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development course will help you learn, build, improve, and hone the modern Typescript back-end development skills needed to be a better back-end developer. This course will give you the best practices to master the NestJS back-end development framework, build, develop and deploy modern back-end applications using NodJS and Typescript programming languages. If you’re seeking to learn more about NestJS framework, here is a good place to get started.
Tips: Enroll in the NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development course today, get up to 67% off using a valid Udemy coupon. Click on mentioned above to get started immediately.
Introduction to the NestJS course:
This NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development course is designed for teaching learners everything they need to know about developing enterprise back-end application. In this course people will learn to use both Node.js and Typescript programming languages, and get a depth understanding of NestJS. And then learn to be qualified in planning, building, developing, deploying and maintaining a fully-featured back-end application. Next, let’s see some details of the course as followed.
Some details of the NestJS course:
- Course name: NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
- Instructor: Ariel Weinberger
- Rating & popularity: As of 7/2019, 4.7 (326 ratings) and 7,232 students enrolled
- Platform: Udemy
- Video:6.5 hours of on-demand video guide
- Content: 21 articles and 4 downloadable resources, and 102 lectures
- Targets: This course is right for anyone who want to go deep into NestJS
What you will gain:
- Understand what NestJS is and be very proficient in working with NestJS framework
- Be able to design and develop high quality rest APIs performing CRUD operations
- Be familiar with authentication and authorization for deploying back-end applications
- Understand how to use TypeORM for database operations
- Take part in some security best practices, know how to hash and store sensitive information
- Be able to persist data using a database
- Be able to deploy some back-end applications
- Know how to write clean and maintainable code with industry standards
- Know how to deploy a back-end applications on Amazon web services
- Learn to use Postman
- Learn to utilize the NestJS command line interface (CLI)
- Clearly know how to implement efficient logging when you work with the back-end applications
- Be able to utilize pgAdmin to manage PostgreSQL databases
- Be able to implement data valiation and take advantage of Pipes
- Know how to use data transfer objects
- How to handle with asynchronous operations by using async-await
- … much more
In a word
Tips: Refer to an easy video guide on how to get the 67% off NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development coupon. Seen as followed.