Udemy.com has been bringing everyone best courses for a time, and one of its best courses are from the development section. The website totally and fruitfully believes in learning which can be done online. You will be able to learn new things are sitting right at home and without wasting tons of energy and money to have a futile degree. Udemy has notable instructors who do their jobs quite well. So being a student will be quite exciting for the course.
This C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP is an intermediate course for students who have already availed the beginner course, or maybe they already know basics about C#. This course will help to chisel more out of you to learn to program more intricately and also on a larger scale.
The things you will need to get started are:
- Basic understanding of the constructs of C# like loops, variables, classes, type conversion, and conditional.
Why Will This Course Be Important?
With the help of C#, you will be able to learn web developing, development of application software, games. This is one of the most crucial courses in your journey of learning C#.
This course follows the first part that was made clear by the instructor. The things to learn in this part is:
- Working with constructors, classes, fields, methods properties, and indexers.
- Using encapsulation for reducing the influence of change.
- Improving the sturdiness of your code.
- The way to re-use code utilizing inheritance and composition.
- The reason why arrangement is better than legacy.
- Building extensible applications utilizing polymorphism.
- Developing extensible, loosely-coupled, and testable applications using interfaces.
Other details about this course:
- Created by Mosh Hamedani
- As the end of 5.2017… 4.6 (3,266 ratings)
- As the end of 5.2017… 17,340 students enrolled
- Development Category
- English and Closed Captions Available
- Price $150 (Before Discount)
- Includes 5.5 hours of video, 3 articles, 9 supplemental resources and 44 lectures
- Discount: 93% off with Udemy Coupon
- Requirements: Basic understanding of C# constructs
Many people may think that the use of taking an online course when they are all over the internet for free. But that wouldn’t be the case when you apply for the course as it contains a comprehensive way of learning which is higher quality wise. The instructor knows how to teach a student the way so that they will be able to understand better. The teacher will give you an on-hands training as well as give you theory materials for referencing.
The course will provide you 5.5 hours on-demand video tutorials, 3 articles and 10 supplemental resources to back you up. You will be able to access the materials anytime, and from anywhere, they work on mobile as well as a PC and are high quality. As you complete the course, you will also receive a completion certificate to help you in producing while interviews.
Thousands of students have already enlisted on the course, and they are quite satisfied with what the course offers. Udemy is unique in its way as it offers a money back guarantee if something goes wrong in the way. But in general, you will have a good time learning C# through the instructor, and he will be available to you through email anytime. You can clear your doubts anytime, and you can opt for testing at the end of the course. You will definitely have a good time advancing in your C# journey. Click below button to use the C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP coupon.